This tutorial is written to download and install Unified Communications Managed API 4.0 Runtime (UCMA) on Windows Server 2016.
- Target computer should be 64-bit
- Microsoft .NET framework 4.5 or later service packs should be installed
- OS should be Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1/2012/2016
- Open https://www.microsoft.com/en-pk/download/details.aspx?id=34992 in your favorite web browser.
- Click on 'Download' button. The download will start automatically.
- If the download doesn't start in 30 seconds, click on this button, 'Click here'.
- Double-click UcmaRuntimeSetup.exe file you just downloaded.
- Click Next.
- Check 'I have read and accept the license terms' and then click Install.
- Wait for few minutes before an installation completes. When done click Finish.