The OnRamp for Office 365 tool is run before migrating to Office 365 from an on-premises environment. It checks and retrieves important information about the on-premises environment.
You can run this tool in following two situations:
- When you are deploying O365 in your environment.
- When you are adding new features.
The tool has certain requirements which are listed below:
- Internet Explorer 9 or later.
- Windows 7 x64 with Service Pack 1 or later.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.
- PowerShell 3.0.
Go to the following link and run this tool.